jpie Aim and Scope
Journal of Production and Industrial Engineering (jpie) is an open access, peer reviewed online quarterly publishing journal dedicated to the publication of high quality research contributions for the production and industrial engineering community. This journal publishes original research papers, review articles and case studies. All contributions to the journal are rigorously reviewed and are accepted on the basis of quality and originality of the work. After peer reviewing process, all the accepted manuscripts are published in the nearest issue of the journal. Manuscripts will follow the style of the journal subject to both review and editing. The mode of language is English. All the papers in the journal will also be available freely online in full-text content and permanent worldwide web link.
Its scope includes
· Production and Operations Management
· Production Planning and Control
· Supply Chain Management
· Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
· Material Engineering and Management
· Operations Research
· Optimization Techniques
· Systems Modelling and Simulation
· Plant Location and Layout
· Quality Management
· Mathematical Modelling
· Human Factors Engineering
· and Other Related Subjects.